Susan Rich Writes: What matters most to me.
My name is Susan Rich: a born writer and journalist by training, I am endlessly curious about everything!
I finally decided to take the harness off and write about what appeals to me.
It’s a long list, so here’s what you can expect:
- Domestic violence (I’m a survivor)
- Bullying (abuse has to start somewhere)
- Severing family ties (because it did, so I did)
- Melanoma (I am at risk, thanks to an early love affair of sunshine and baby oil)
- Cutting (not class, wish it was that benign)
- Living gluten-free (it’s not a fad, nor is it a way to lose weight)
- Gay Rights (I believe in love and rainbow sherbet)
- Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia (the longer you live the more likely it is)
- Elder care, elder abuse (most of us would never harm a baby, why then do we hurt our elderly?)
- Fun stuff (like fashion, growing old gracefully and stupid things that make me happy or make me nuts)
- Living Happily Ever After, with gratitude and joy (because, despite this list, I DO.)
But what about those hats?
If you are looking for in-your-face advice
about business and marketing strategies,
check out my blog posts for
- Business owners
- Job seekers
- Follow the fantasy: Bon’s Magic Journey.
- Or sample my short stories.
Come join me!