I grew up feeling invisible,
Trying to get my parents’ attention. I have no doubt (to this day) that they loved me. They just couldn’t see who I was, who I was becoming.
I spent a lifetime running after them. Until I was 38. Then they chased me away.
That left me with… an identity crisis of epic proportions. If I was invisible to my parents — no matter how hard I tried — who would see me now?
It took ten years. Today I am joyful, strong, confident. I’ve found my way to me, which is the best gift, ever.
Now it’s my turn to help you: business owner, job seeker, author, writer — even you, Ever-Hopeful Joanna or Every-Day Joe.
So let’s get started.
What’s it gonna take to move you
from feeling invisible to being IN-Visibility?
It’s not bragging if it’s true,
so let’s make IN-Visibility happen for YOU.
Words that get you seen—that’s how you go from feeling invisible to being IN-Visibility. I’ve got countless ideas on how we can make that happen, together.
- Visit Susan Rich Talks – three ways we can hang together, at no cost to you.
- You can also book me to speak at your next live event.
- And you can enter my Idea Refinery – 1:1 sessions and group meetings are packed with just-for-you guidance that helps you claim your IN-Visibility spotlight.
About SUSAN RICH:
IN-Visibility Expert, Pro Blogger,
Sketchy Artist, Speaker, Author
- Journalism degree
- 25+ years in print, PR and marketing
- Avid blogger with more than 1 million words in print—and still counting.
- Author of two books:
- How to write a kick-butt resume cover letter
- You! Famous Author
- Plus a few very cool shorties:
- Write it Rich! Tips for Reluctant Writers
- 9 Reasons Why I Hate Your Website (and dozens of ways you can fix it)
- Authors! Who is your target market?
- How to be an internet radio superstar
- And more… there’s always more…
I love reading, writing and editing. I get downright giddy in my Idea Refinery where I generate those high-impact, do-it-how, do-it-now ideas that generate IN-Visibility for business owners, job seekers and authors.
Get to know RichWriting.
Discover savvy IN-Visibility strategies when you subscribe to my free:
- IN-Visibility blog – Delivering hard-core advice to business owners, job seekers and authors. I am a self-annointed internet marketing de-bunker! I’ll help you discover the best ways to spend your IN-Visibility time and money.
- Just-For-You, podcast – Ask me your IN-Visibility questions and I’ll answer them!
- Very Important Fact of the Day, video – Short bites of business and marketing savvy, snazzy hat included
- Newsie, WriteBites. Join the list and you will be entered to win a free DreamStormTM Intensive with me. Winners drawn every month, all you have to do is open each issue and look for your name.
Let’s get started!