Wedding Officiant & Storyteller
for the LGBT Community
Yes! After 10 years as a writer-for-hire I am following my heart and taking myself in a new direction. You can learn more about how I write the story of your happily ever after RIGHT HERE.
Also: I might have changed hats but I’ll never change them all!
I am still a top-rated writing expert, speaker, author, pro blogger, sketchy artist, and lover of vintage hats!
- Journalism degree
- 25+ years in print, PR and marketing
- Avid blogger with more than 1 million words in print—and still counting.
- Author of two books:
- How to write a kick-butt resume cover letter
- You! Famous Author
- Plus a few very cool shorties:
- Write it Rich! Tips for Reluctant Writers
- 9 Reasons Why I Hate Your Website (and dozens of ways you can fix it)
- Authors! Who is your target market?
- How to be an internet radio superstar
- And more… there’s always more…
I love reading, writing and editing. I get downright giddy when I generate IN-Visibility, get-you-seen strategies for job seekers, business owners, and authors.
Get to know RichWriting.
- IN-Visibility blog – Delivering hard-core advice to business owners, job seekers and authors. I am a self-annointed internet marketing de-bunker! I’ll help you discover the best ways to spend your IN-Visibility time and money.
- Just-For-You, podcast – Ask me your IN-Visibility questions and I’ll answer them!
- Very Important Fact, video – Short bites of business and marketing savvy, snazzy hat included
- Newsie, WriteBites. Join the list and you will be entered to win a free DreamStormTM Intensive with me. One winner per issue. This is a semi-regular newsletter. I promise not to clutter your inbox with much ado about nothing.
Let’s get started!